To ensure the highest quality of care during the appointment, safety, and wellbeing of our patients & employees, we follow the most restricted guidelines recommended by state health authorities and national medical societies regarding health and hygiene protocols.
We will be scheduling appointments on a limited basis due to social distancing and only we will be able to perform procedures that allow you to keep your face covered. That means we will not be able to perform Facial Laser Hair Removal, IPL, or Laser resurfacing.
As we re-open, we are implementing the following safety and efficiency procedures:
- We accept patients only by appointment
- Sanitizing each exam room before and after each with medical-grade disinfectant.
- All of our staff will be wearing masks and gloves. Patients are required to wear face masks or coverage as well.
- We respectfully request that you come to your appointment alone unless you have a minor.
- We will schedule fewer patients and accept clients one at a time.
- Everyone who enters our office is required to wear a face mask and keep the mask on the entire time.
- Patients will have their temperature checked. If you are experiencing any symptoms of a viral illness, please contact your primary physician and call us to reschedule your appointment.
- We will have a hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when entering the office.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines or refreshments to limit exposure. We are committed to keeping all surfaces, door handles, exam chairs, writing utensils, and other shared office tools as clean as possible. We will be thoroughly disinfecting each treatment room after every patient visit and frequently disinfecting common areas.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- We have placed the State of the art HEPA air purifiers throughout the office as well as our commercial HVAC system will keep our office well ventilated 24/7.
Also if you experience any of the following symptoms before your appointment please cancel your appointment with no restriction:
Promotion is valid July 1st to 31st 2020 based on limited spot availability ( Social distancing)
* Due to safety we will not provide facial laser hair removal